- 1600m, 4x100m Relay, 400m, 50m, 100m, 800m, 200m, 4x400m Relay, Sprint Medley Relay
Sequence is youngest girls to oldest girls, followed by youngest boys to oldest boys.
- Long jump: youngest to oldest, boys and girls simultaneously in two pits.
- High jump: youngest (5th grade) to oldest girls, followed by youngest to oldest boys.
- Softball throw: oldest to youngest girls, followed by oldest to youngest boys, though we often have the boys and girls throw simultaneously in two areas.
- Shot put: youngest (5th grade) to oldest boys, followed by youngest to oldest girls
* Each participant is allowed to compete in no more than 2 running events, 1 field event and both relays, or 2 field events, 1 running event and both relays. *
(There are some minor difference for the League Championship Meet and some big differences for the Diocese Championship Meet.)